Exclusively Android

Friday, July 13, 2012

You got a reminder!

Exciting features are planned for One touch expenser. And the plan is to release them at break-neck speed. Today on-wards, the app can remind you of the expenses you need to make.

Reminders are one of the most important functions of a mobile device. Phones are the most suitable devices to remind you. In olden days, you had a pager, nowadays, smartphones.

I need to buy groceries while coming back from office, remind me to buy groceries at 6PM.
Need to pay rent every month, remind me at the start of every month to pay 3000 in rent.
Need to pay electricity bill, remind me 1 week before the due date. Since the amount changes every month, let me leave it blank and add it when I pay the bill.

No more overdue bills with reminders in your pocket. If you do not pay, it will compel you to pay!!

Go ahead. Grab the latest 1.1 version. The greatest little personal expenser for android. https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=org.blrdroid.expenseapp

No comments:

Post a Comment